Read Me First

Comments

• Hello!
    3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in North Berkeley, CA, which includes a huge, eat-in remodeled kitchen, formal dining room, living room, deck, outdoor BBQ and bar area. Sleeps 6. 7 minute walk to BART, 2 minutes to the famous Monterey Market, minutes to pool, tennis courts, Gourmet Ghetto, etc. Best area of Berkeley!! We are renting it out fully furnished from June 23-July 16 for $2400 w/out dog. If you want to care for dog, the rent goes down to 1600 for 3 weeks-.Contact me at juliewulf@yahoo.com
  • How do you post a listing in the rental section?
  • 2 Bedrooms for rent in the Berkeley area ..... 2300/mo plus utilities.
    Spacious, sunny one-level mediterranean-style home, perfectly situated with fabulous views -- direct, unobstructed views of the golden Gate bridge and Mt. Tam
    Furnished; Large living rm, separate Dining Rm.; separate Laundry Rm. with new, energy efficient washer/dryer; Sunny Breakfast nook; Front porch is screened by garden and is perfect for morning coffee or tea.
    Hardwood floors; gas cooking; central heat.
    Huge yard w/ fruit trees -- pomegranate; lemon;guava;walnut; mulbarries.Share 3 BR/ 1.5 BA with one other, non-smoker, quiet but friendly, considerate person. The majority of the time, you have the house to yourselves.
    Enjoy sunset over the bay from recliner-gravity chairs on the hill out back.
    Perfect for a couple who would like to use the smaller bedroom as an office Small BR has views of SF and golden gate, with windows on two sides of a corner room) OR for a couple with a child.
    Piano; wood-burning fireplace; tiled bath.
    El Cerrito hills: walk to BART and BUS; plenty of on -street parking. Ten minutes drive to UC berkeley.
    Key Words: El Cerrito hills UCB Berkeley viewsGolden GAte Bridge
  • How do you post a listing under rentals? Sorry if I'm being dim, I just don't see a place to enter a posting.
  • Nor me - I can't see where/how to post? Am I missing something?
  • Please tell me how to list a short term July rental. Thank you.
    Gordon
  • Hello, I have a condo home in Madison, WI - to rent from next June for almost a year and do not know how to post on this website. Please email me with instructins, thank you so much. Marina
  • me too. how do I post under rentals.
  • How do I post a rental with a one-year lease?
  • I have a lovely house in Waterloo Ontario Canada for rent, it has 4 Bedrooms - 3 full bathrooms, All inclusive , 5 appliances .Updated in prestigious neighborhood, Safe and quiet neighborhood, very close to Universities and yet away from student housings. Fully Furnished / optional (Free). Free access to outdoor pool and tennis court, a minute walk away. New Shed, New Multi Level Deck; Well lit - insulated Garage on a large land.
    Ideal for families and professionals.
    Long and short term available from May 2017 .
    Pictures available after completion of renovation in mid April.
    Please contact for showings.
This discussion has been closed.