Central Park West in New York City -- One Bedroom Available--Fully Furnished

edited January 2013 in General
One bedroom fully furnished apartment at northwest corner of famous Central Park. One queen bed in bedroom and sofa in living room. High quality linens and towels are provided. All kitchen items are provided. You will not share the apartment with anyone else. Run, cycle, roller blade or walk in Central Park every day while you are in New York, or walk up to Riverside Park along the Hudson River. Very safe and secure building with 24 hour security. Two elevators. Subway entrance/exit right outside main entrance. Bus and metro/train service steps from front door. Free WIFI for multiple users is in the apartment. European style Internet cafe and bar on first floor of building. Cable TV. Laundry room available. Easy access by subway/metro and bus to museums, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Midtown Manhattan, St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue. Columbia University, Morningside Park-Saturday Farmers Market and Cathedral of Saint John the Divine are all right up the Street. Great neighborhood restaurants, bars and coffee shops.

Email me for information and pictures at jillispil@gmail.com

Comments

• Do you think it could be available from 25th march till 6th april?
    we need 2 beds. We can offer a stay, even asynchron, in Paris or Berlin (quartier latin for Paris, 70m2, friedenau for Berlin, 100m2).
    please tell us if you could be interested.
    berliner
  • I am looking for a holiday rental for me and my wife. I am a retired school superintendent now an adjunct professor at Simon Fraser University. We would like to be in New York from May 22 to June 12 or thereabouts. Let me know if you are interested.

bbeairsto