3-Bedroom home for rent in Bloor West Village / Swansea
Rent: $5,500 plus utilities
- Beautiful, cozy home in the Bloor West Village neighborhood and close to bakeries, cafes, bars, restaurants, grocery stores and more.
- Centrally located: 2-minute walk to the Runnymede subway station, 10-minute walk to High Park and 20-minute walk to the lake (Lakeshore). 15-minute Subway ride to downtown/Yorkville.
- Victorian home that is fully renovated and spotless, with high ceilings, brand new designer furniture, two electric fireplaces, and patio.
- Three levels: Top floor (10 ft. ceilings), main floor (10 ft.) and basement (8 ft. and fully renovated).
- 2 furnished bedrooms consisting of queen beds with special mattresses. One bedroom is on the top floor and one in the basement.
- 1 unfurnished bedroom on the top floor that can be used with an air mattress (not provided) and can also be used as a yoga/meditation or workout room.
- 1 dedicated office room on the top floor
- 3 livings rooms: (i) sitting area on the main floor (with a fireplace); (ii) TV and sunroom; (iii) living room in the basement with a fireplace and TV.
- 2 full bathrooms (one on the top floor and one in the basement)
- 1 gorgeous kitchen
- 1 patio with outdoor seating area. (Note the fence gate is shared with the amazing neighbor)
- There are free and paid street parking options, including a large parking lot nearby.
Pictures can be see here using the AirBnb link, or contact Aman at 647-244-4418