Berkeley, CA Private Master Room (200 ft2) + private bath + private deck with views of The Bay

edited February 2022 in Sale or Rent

-for pictures: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/roo/d/berkeley-fully-furnished-private-master/7439769964.html
-Private master bedroom with comfortable brand new queen-sized bed + private bath + deck of The Bay
-Fully furnished
-In beautiful and spacious 3BR 3BA craftsman-style house on a friendly block in the highly-desirable Claremont/Rockridge neighborhood
-15 min walk to Rockridge Bart/College Ave/ Trader Joe’s/Safeway. No car necessary to get around
- Great neighborhood to walk/run/bike in with beautiful houses, streams, parks and hiking trails
-Spacious and quiet, elegant but also very livable. Formal living room with piano. Large cook's kitchen, dining room, family room, and large deck w/bbq
-Washer/dryer included, beautiful backyard, multiple chill spaces, access to home office, tons of street parking.
-Ideal for Grad student, visiting professor, young professional or new arrivals looking for housing with easy access to all the Bay Area has to offer
-Personal storage in garage - enough to stash a fair amount of belongings/ camping gear etc
-Rent is $1850 + 200 for utilities (high speed internet, water, electric, gas, garbage & gardening)
-Available for Rent starting in Feb
- month-to-moth. First month’s rent and Security Deposit

I am a working professional (he/him) medical doctor (in my early 30’s). I have a fairly busy work schedule, and work out, run, bike and play soccer in the evening and weekends. Looking for a person who has lived in shared situations (or familiar with) who comes home for privacy and relaxation. Someone who is friendly, tidy, respectful roommate, easy to get along with and open to sharing the occasional meal. No smoking/vaping, no drugs, no couples please. Very friendly dog is ok, no other pets