3BR FURNISHED MELBOURNE HOME FOR RENTAL BETWEEN 1st JANUARY, 2012 to 1st JULY 2012

edited September 2011 in Sale or Rent
A PERFECT 3 BEDROOM RENOVATED FURNISHED FAMILY HOME

Set in a highly sought-after location within walking distance to schools, shops, public transport, and the picturesque Glenroy golf course, this pristine and much loved renovated furnished family home is only about 10KM from the Melbourne city centre and is for rental between 1st January 2012 to 1st July 2012 as we will be overseas for my sabbatical leave.

The house has three good-size bedrooms, a kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, one bathroom, a north-facing family room opening on to a huge size backyard with lush landscaped surroundings, a seperate living area, a dining area and a laundry. Currently our second bedroom is set up as a child's bedroom for our two young children ( 2 and 4) and the third room is set up as a study but that can be re-organised if needed. The house has polished hardwood floors everywhere except the bathroom and laundry.

Should you need additional information please feel free to contact at ulker@deakin.edu.au

Comments

• Hi, This was posted on Sep 10 and so I assume it is still available? I don't know how big Melbourne is. I would like one near the U of Melbourne and the beach if possible. Could you email me at kccarrie@ualberta.ca? I need the home between Jan 15 to April 30 according to my visa application. Thanks. Kimmie