Quiet Neighborhood Available in Signal Hill, CA - July 15, 2011

edited April 2011 in Sale or Rent
We have a 2 Bedroom - 2 Bathroom House in Signal Hill, CA (Near California Heights & Bixby Knoll's - Long Beach) available July 15, 2011. The house is near the I-405 freeway, so quick access to Los Angeles and Orange County. The house is also about 4 miles from North of Downtown Long Beach and very near shopping, including Target, Home Depot, Pet Co, ROSS, the Dollar Tree and Fresh & Eash (all within walking distance). Long Beach City Schools are near by (Longfellow & Signal Hill Elementary in addition to a brand new Middle School -being built at this time). California State University - Long Beach is about 7 miles away and Long Beach City College (Pacific Coast Campus) is 3 miles away.
The house is 1560 sq ft on a 6400 sq ft lot. The layout has 2 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms (the master bath has a his/her shower). It has a living room and kitchen, that includes Refridgerator, Dishwaster, Garbage disposal). It also has a Den/Dining Room (378 sq. ft). Fenced in back yard and a detached 2-car garage. Washer and Dryer. Small BBQ Grill in backyard.
The house is available unfurnished or furnished (Bunkbed - Twin/Full) in Small Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, Dresser and Armoir in Master Bedroom. 7-piece living room set (3 cushion sofa, 2 cushion love seat), Dining Room Table that seats 8.
My wife and I have lived in this neighborhood for 12 years; I have worked in LA and Orange Counties and is easy to get around from here. It's very quiet and have nice neighbors. We are asking $2100/month + $2000 Deposit.
Included are: 42" Plasma Panasonic TV and 36" JVC TV Gardner and Alarm System
Email me for photos or other information at alberto_hananel@hotmail.com or ehananel@yahoo.com.