Wanted: 3+Bedroom in San Francisco or Marin

edited April 2013 in Wanted
I'm looking for 3 bedroom rentals in SF and Marin. I am flexible but need to complete a move in the next month or in August. I'd definitely consider a short term rental over the summer and a longer term rental starting in the fall. Locations in the Haight to Pac Heights/Presidio preferred due to the location of my children's schools. Richmond/Sunset as far east as Hayes Valley, and North end of SF and Sausalito, Mill Valley, Corte Madera in Marin as well. Suggestions on good rental brokers welcomed, too. Many, many thanks!

Comments

• I have a Great 3bedroom 2 bath house in the sunset area, a middle school, junior high school and a high school 1 block away, 10 blocks from the beach and Golden Gate Park. bus stop across the street, a great location. house will be avaiable Middle of June Rent is $3700 a month. Call Rudy 415-664-8146
  • We have a 3-bedroom house in Inner Sunset available from August. Beautiful Craftsman with massive garden. Two blocks from the stores and restaurants on Irving. Call Alex 206.714.7615.
  • 3+ bedroom in Berkeley. $3995. 510-486-0605