Lovely 3BR/2 BA Mediterranean home near Berkeley, CA available for rent for1 year

edited March 13 in Sale or Rent
My family has to be in DC for about a year for work, so we're looking to rent out our 3BR SF Bay area home while we're gone, starting about July 1 2017 (we can be slightly flexible on the move in/move out date). Rent is $3450.

It's a Medditeran style house with about 1300 sq ft upstairs, about 400 Sq ft rec space downstairs, and a small yard with storage shed. Home will be unfurnished.

The house is on the border of El Cerrito and Richmond in the hills so has a bay view from the living and dining rooms. It's about 15 minutes from Berkeley. Less than a mile from Bart station and bus stops.

Lots of parks in walking distance. Great neighborhood with mix of families, seniors, and couples with no kids. Zoned for Mira Vista K-8, Korematsu middle school, and El Cerrito High school. Close to Wildcat Canyon recreational area.

1 well behaved pet considered. No smoking. Background check, references and deposit required.

Email me at pattitom@gmail.com if interested and i can send you photos of our lovely home.

Thanks!