House (furnished, 2 bedroom) in Boulder, CO for January- June 2016

We will be living in India for 6 months (January 2016- June 2016) and have a single family home within a 15 minute walk to the University of Colorado. We would like to rent it furnished to someone else also on sabbatical or visiting the university.
Pets and kids are welcome and we have a large yard with fence and gardens.
Rent would be $2400, but if you are willing to care for houseplants, $2200 monthly, plus electricity (water/trash covered)
Please call Heather for more details, including photos.
(303) 912-0220

Comments

• HI. I could pay $2000 and take care of plants, but how much does electric run in winter? Is there a wi-fi connection in the house? TV? I am single, no pets, no kids, one vehicle. My grandkids live in Boulder and I'm coming for a 6-month visit so I can get to know them. Your timeframe and mine are exactly the same, as I would arrive early January and leave end June. I am retired French teacher. I have been doing the same in Portland, OR where I also have grandkids, for several years, and my landlord there could give you an excellent reference. Let me know if you want to pursue my offer. MEB
  • Hi there,
    The electric/internet costs average about $160 in the winter months.
    The rate of $2,200 is quite good for the neighborhood, which has a higher average rent than that, so I do not feel like I can lower it at this time, however I will be in touch if we don't get other suitable offers- as you sound like a great match.
    Thanks!
  • Hi there, We do have a place, just 8 miles NE of downtown Boulder. 2 Bed/2 Baths. Only available Dec 27 - April 10 though. We are asking $1800 (including utilities and cleaning). Take a look at our listing and let me know if you are interested. Dawn