Charming 2 Bedroom Apt Available in Princeton - Summer Sublet

edited March 2015 in Sale or Rent
Beautifully furnished and centrally located 2-bedroom apartment walking distance from Princeton campus available for summer sublet. The apartment is currently home to a graduate student couple who will be away for the summer conducting research. It has a beautiful, light living room and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, quiet master bedroom with large closet, and second bedroom that can function either as a bedroom or a study. The unit is located on the second floor of a small 8-unit building in Lawrence Apartments - a charming community, walking distance from campus, downtown, and Princeton Station and adjacent to the running / walking trails along the D&R canal and in the Institute for Advanced Study Woods. The unit is ideal for a couple, small family, or pair of roommates looking for a centrally located, fully furnished apartment for the summer. May to August sublet, with some flexibility around move-in and move-out dates. Must have Princeton University affiliation. Pictures available upon request. $1550 / month.

Comments

• Hi, I'm interested on renting your apartment for one month. How can I contact to you? Thanks, Carola
  • Interested in May through August or September sublet while we renovate apartment in NYC. Would love to see photos. No Princeton connections (Brown and Williams College)! How do I contact you?