Beautiful Georgian Colonial Home for Rent in Ann Arbor/Near University of Michigan

edited June 2013 in Sale or Rent
Beautiful, furnished 3br/2.5 bath Georgian colonial in highly desirable Lansdowne neighborhood. Situated on private court with no through traffic. Only steps to Lawton elementary school, ten minute walk to Pioneer HS, Michigan football and basketball stadiums, on bus route, and two miles to downtown/central campus.

Light-filled, open floor plan on main level that includes: updated kitchen; large living room with gas fire place and upright piano; half bath off kitchen; family room with 48” plasma TV and stereo system, queen-sized sleeper sofa, and wood-burning fireplace; and large den/office with desktop/printer.

Level two includes very large master bedroom with king-sized bed, antique dressers, and adjoining bathroom. Large second bedroom includes queen-sized bed and desk for studying. Third bedroom also includes queen sized bed. Newly remodeled full bathroom services these two bedrooms. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout first and second level.
Finished, carpeted lower-level includes entertainment center with 52” plasma TV, surround sound stereo, sleeper sofa, Playstation, Netflix, and play/exercise area. Laundry room has lots of storage space, work bench with tools, and small refrigerator.

Additional amenities:
Fully furnished, including all bedroom linens, bathroom towels, and kitchen utensils.

Water/sewer, 300 channel cable and internet/WiFi included; renters pay electric/gas.

Tree-lined, private back yard with paver patio, table (with umbrella) that seats eight, and Weber gas grill.

2 car attached garage.

Terms:
$3,500 per month. Available in mid to late summer 2013 through early to mid-summer 2014 (dates/pets/length of lease/price are negotiable, depending on circumstances).

No smokers.

Comments

• I am new to this site. My wife and I are interested in possibly renting this home. We are moving to Ann Arbor but have been unable to find a home we wanted to purchase. Is this home still available? Thank you, Michael
  • Hello? How does the process work? Will I receive an answer regarding rental? Thanks, Michael
  • I am moving from Harvard to UofM this Fall and desperately looking for a place to stay w family. Can I speak to you over the phone, or email please? 3076312416 / sdgupta@partners.org
    THANK YOU
  • I am moving from Harvard to UofM this Fall and desperately looking for a place to stay w family. Can I speak to you over the phone, or email please? 3076312416 / sdgupta@partners.org
    THANK YOU